Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Servletd Crashing when accessing login page
Bomberoo
After an exhausting weekend of upgrading the Teamsite version from 6.5 to 6.7.1 we finally got it up and running. At about 4:45 PM we attempted to install the Workflow modeller on the server and my colleague who did it received an error (he didn't specify what the error was). After a reboot the servletd service wasn't starting. I investigated and found that the utild service wasn't running. I eventually managed to bring that up after playing with it for a bit and went to login to teamsite expecting everything to come up as planned. When I hit the site I received this error:
The Interwoven Web Daemon was unable to contact the Interwoven Servlet Engine. The Interwoven Servlet Engine may be down, or running on an unexpected host or port.
Please contact your system administrator.
Checking the server, I found that although servletd will come up when the service is started (either by iwreset -a, a reboot, or manually in the services window) as soon as you go to try to hit the login page servletd crashes.
Any help would be much appreciated as this is my second 12 hour day in a row and I'm getting frustrated.
Windows 2003 SP 1
Teamsite 6.7.1
OpenDeploy 6.2.0
Workflow modeller 1.0.0 was installed, it has since been removed since we thought it was the problem.
Log files attached
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet