Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Create DCR From Component
cagatayk
Hi,
When I want tou create new DCR directly from component (by clicking the NEW link) I get an error "This form was not configured for this branch or you do not have permission to access it.". But I can edit the existing (selected) DCR.
Also when I try to create new DCR from File ==> New Form Entry I do not face any problem. I think I configured templating.cfg correctly but most probably I am overlooking something.
Does anybody have an idea abotu this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
annu1
Might be u have not provided the proper DCR category in content xml where u have defined the Datum..
cagatayk
This can not be the problem because every link except the NEW link works fine. I can select the appropriate DCR from the right category by clicking the BROWSE link.
cagatayk
I found the problem , it was about category first letters. There should be upper case but we keep them as lower case.
Sorry for this redundant problem..