All the users are added to one groupA, that group is added to groupB and permissions are granted on groupB.I can see that permisions are in inherited.Owner of the workarea is administrator and groupA has full control permission in the workarea. Other users of the group dont have problem.
I guess the workarea should be owned by groupB and not groupA as groupA is a subset of groupB.
I added one user to the groupA and this groupA is added to the groupB and editor access is given on a branch to this groupB.
TS6.7.1 SP2Yes, these are OS groups (windows server 2003)thanks
Let me understand thisusers are added to groupA (domain global group ?)groupA is added to groupB (domain local group ?)groupB is added on a branch to grant permissions which one is domain server group ?
You suggest to add groupA to TeamSite branch or workarea directly ? and according to you it shd solve the problem ?
When I do nesting of groups, permissions are not being set immediately but takes time. In the evening it was done in 2-3 hours, sometimes it takes more than that and sometimes it takes couple of days. Is it required to update TS after changing permissions ? If yes, how to update TS after changing permissions ? (I can not use iwreset when server is in use during busines hours. Pls suggest alternate way)This phenomenon is recent. Week before, permission would work immdiately. Would anyone know what is this due to ?