Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exception in primitive {82637480}
AnnH
I am trying to write a task to resize a BW tif image, and I get this error message:
The asset(s) could not be retrieved from the MediaBin server.
TS27081 (Miller, Richard).tif: Exception in Primitive {82637480}! Reason = FwdDescriptor bad in ForwardSetup, Message = Image Sizer error: only 8 bit images allowed.
Anyone know what this is? The only thing I can do is to convert it to grayscale and resize, but I need the image to remain pure black and white.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
The techniques used to resize images are unavailable for bilevel (B&W) images, however you can prepend and postpend a color converter to grayscale and then back to B&W.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd