I have created Custom Fixed Layout and placed under my workarea/iw/config/fixed-layout/descriptive.xml Now when I try to use that layout as site default, I get JS alert saying "You can not change the layout type site default from Freestyle to Fixed Layout"Also when I try to select the custom layout on Page, the layout not getting listed in the drop down.Can anyone let me know if I am missing any config? I followed the steps listed in SP Dev guide.Im using TS 6.7.2 SP1Any help is appreciated.Thanks,
Hi,Just a clarification. I can see my custom layout in the drop down list when I try to it as Site Default, but can't see the my custom layout when I try to select it on page.Also when I try to select it as Site Default I get JS alert "You can not change the layout type site default from Freestyle to Fixed Layout"Thanks,
Hi,I have done few changes and now I can see/select my customized fixed layout on Site as well as Pages. For this- I created custom layout config under my workarea//iw/config/fixed-layout- Defined my custom layout in /iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf/livesite_customer/pagetype-config.xmlSee attached sample config file.However I have some question about css classes. I have noticed that SP apply some default css classes to component div, for example class="iw_component"I want to apply custom-defined CSS classes to all my components and layout. How can I achieve the same? Can anyone link me to some docs or other thread?Thanks,