Hi,I've been working with permissions for sometime already and I have a question. GroupA needs has access to workarea1 and workarea 2 which works fine so far. I had to set wk2 private to true to make sure that wk2 is not visible for other users from for example Group B or C. Everything works fine in workareas for GroupA users, the problem is that when I try to preview the file as GroupA user, the user is asked to enter windows credentials and if I enter my credentials nothing happens. if I click cancel, it get a message something like "You are not authorized to display this page"Bellow you can see part of the script I wrote.iwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\Proj1\\WORKAREA\wk1 falseiwaccess.exe set-private \default\main\Test\Proj1\\WORKAREA\wk2 trueiwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\Proj1\WORKAREA\wk1\. GroupA -riwaccess.exe set-group \default\main\Test\Proj1\WORKAREA\wk2\. GroupA -riwaccess.exe add-windows-permission \default\main\Test\Proj1\WORKAREA\wk2\templatedata -group GroupA -perm F... for each directoryiwaccess.exe add-windows-permission \default\main\Test\Proj1\WORKAREA\wk1\templatedata -group GroupA -perm F... for each directoryPlease any suggestions?Thanks in advance.