Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issues In Discussion Thread's Messages that are created using WOM APIs
cool_007
Hi,
I have a java code function that create Discussion thread with reply Messages using WOM APIs. This function successfully create DT and associated reply messages with it. But issue arises whenever I try to reply on these Messages using web interface , control redirect to error page with following info
"cannot set native security polices. " .
If I reply on Parent Discussion thread then no such error occur and it only occur whenever I try to reply on Messages underneath it.
I think I am missing on some security setting while creating reply messages of Discussion Thread. Please help me in getting this missing link or share any sample code of Creating Discussion Thread with reply messages.
Thanks in Advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cool_007
I got solution ...
Issue occured bez I was setting Disucssion thread's NativeSecurityPolicy in message's Security polices.