HiI am using workflow modeler for developing workflows.I have written a java file which get list of dcr file and paths based on content expiry date set as metadata, through worklfow i need to display all those list of dcr files using CGI task in workflow modeler. So using those list of files user will have options to archive or delete file.Please help me how to display those list of dcr files with corresponding checkboxes using CGI task, If not how can I achieve this task.Thanks in advance
Hi,I have written one URL external task to get all DCR with content expiry date.I am able to get list of DCR files.Next step i need to display those list of files with check box and with 2 options "Archive" and "Delete". This requirement is Content Expiry workflow using Workflow Modeler (JAVA Implementation). Please find attachment of my java file and please suggest me what will be the next step.I am new to CGI task please tell me how can i start and how can I display list of DCR files using CGI task.Thanks in advance.
workflow-resource-config.xml
//iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/livesite/resources