Hi We are going to install TS 6.7.1 SP1 on Solaris 10 with Oracle 10g.Could you please let me know what are the versions of DBI - DBD modules I need to install.Also please let me know what are the JDK patches and Solaris patches I need to install.Thanks in advanceMpal
Thanks GhotiIn our current environment ie, oracl 9i, TS 6.1 we have installed the following perl modules:Test-Harness-2.28Test-Simple-0.Error-0.15DBI-1.37DBD-Oracle-1.14When I checked the compatibility chart for these modules, it says DBI 1.37 and DBD 1.14 modules are compatible with oracle 10g also. So I'm planning to go ahead with these, but I'm not sure about the other 3 modules which I have mentioned. Could you pleae clarify whether I need to install these moduels also, and If so how is it useful?Thanksmpal
I'm sorry for that Ghoti...My Current environment is :Soalris 8TS 6.1 SP2 Iwperl - 5.8.2Oracle 9iHope this is the information you require from my end. As per your reply I can go ahead with the same perl modules and I believe TS 6.7.1 SP1 also uses iwperl 5.8.2, please correct me if I'm wrong.ThanksMpal
Thanks for the valuable information Ghoti, Could you please brief me your statement "I'd only worry about it if you run into problems during testing". Do you recommend to go for any other perl DBI DBD modules version.ThanksMpal