Hello,
I need to notify users if a workflow they started was ended (via the "end job" option in the Workflow tab of CCPro). I am trying to do this using an iwat trigger, but it doesn't seem to "see" the event fired when the workflow ends.
I've tried this:
iwat "WorkflowInactivate" "/usr/bin/touch /tmp/iwat_wfinactiv.txt"
and i can see this trigger in the output from the
iwlsat command.
I then start a workflow, switch to the workflow tab, select it and end it - but no file "/tmp/iwat_wfinactiv.txt" shows up. I do see the following line in my $IW-HOME/local/logs/iwevents.log file:
[Tue Feb 10 17:02:00 2009] trademak master WorkflowInactivate workflow Approval, translation and submitting workflow 0x42d41
After reading
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showpost.php?p=100815&postcount=14, i did a simple test with:
iwat "Thaw" "/usr/bin/touch /tmp/iwatthaw.txt"
and then ran the
iwfreeze -- command - this works just fine (file "/tmp/iwatthaw.txt" is created if it didn't exist, and the timestamp is updated if it did exist)
Any pointers? What am i doing wrong?
Regs,
/t