I have nothing in the userops_custom.xml file and when I do a make_toolkit the items are gone. But once TeamSite restarts the items return.
My apologies on my posts...Thanks for your help....Our problem is I am trying remove a couple of the check boxes from the Administration Console under roles administration. I am specifically wanting to remove 3 items from the Custom User Operations section. I am making the changes in the IWHOME/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src and then running the make_toolkit.ipl. They are not listed in the userops_custom.xml and when I do a make_toolkit.ipl the options disappear.When the application is reset the options reappear, I can then re-run the make_toolkit.ipl and the options disappear. I haven't made any changes to the ui_custom.xml as fish indicated and maybe that is why they are still showing up.
Hi,1) I have added custom menu items in Teamsite by making changes in ui_custom.xml.Now I have to add headings for the group of menu items.ui_custom has the option to add link. can we add plain text for a menu item that is not a link.2) I have to restrict visibility/functionality of some menu items for specified workarea only.can someone tell how to do this?