Hi, I want to dynamically change values on the workflow instantiation screen. suppose i have drop down boxes, depending upon on selections in the Drop down box 1, I want to populate the values for dropdown 2. Is that possible?.thanks in AdvanceEnvironment 6.7.1 SP1, Solaris 10
What's your model, wft or wfm? It's easy to do in wft using CGI_info attributes to inject desired Java Script code.In wfm it *should* be also possible with Data Sources - perhaps somebody with more wfm experience can elaborate
Although I haven't done it - I think it should be easier to do in WFM as the instantiation form uses FormsPublisher functionality so you can build in the FormAPI / Javascript code using that paradigm.I'm not sure if CallServer is supported in WFM instantiation forms though, I think it is since it's not one of the explicitly referenced functions that are not supported (see chapter 8 of the WFM guide)