I created a page in SP and in this page I included a component. This component has DCR in it. Now I submit this page in runtime environment and it retrieves DCR data from database and this data is displayed using jsp. This DCR has hardly 6 fields but when the page is displayed, it includes hrader, footer, navigation bar on the side and more. So does this details get included in the page , when I have included only one component which has only one DCR in it.The page we create in SP, is this page a DCR ?
Are you sure that page contains only one component of DCR? In DCR there is no any relation with added blocks of final output
Is there any parent page or template page of this page defined which call the DCR component with in itself
One thing more check preview of at Teamsite and check preview of page at runtime. Find the differences and compare with runtime page source.
When I create page , I ckeck preview (I believe this is preview at TeamSite). It looks as it would look when accessed from browser giving URL. I am not sure what you mean by "check preview at runtime" How to check preview at runtime ? If the preview I am doing is runtime preview, then whats the preview at TeamSite ?
there is no difference between the preview display and runtime display. This means there is a template which adds other detaios to the page. How can I find out about this template ? thanks