Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Communication server service error message (server interface version is different to)
JamesTopDog
Hello,
I have a single server which has the following installed
- Worksite Server with Caching 8.2 SP1 (build 8.2.510)
- Worksite communication server 8.2 SP1 Patch 4a for Exchange (build 8.2.515)
I am able to add the communication server as a service, but I get the errors in the log file:
Wed 06/03 14:07:02.496 DMSConnectionPool: 109:Warn [2808] Unable to connect to (WORKSITE_LEGAL on TSYDVMAS07). Server interface version is different from client application. Check that the client application version is compatible with the server..
Wed 06/03 14:07:02.496 DMSConnectionPool: 289:Error [2808] DmsConnection::Connect -- Error connecting.
Wed 06/03 14:07:04.465 DMSConnectionPool: 109:Warn [2808] Unable to connect to (WORKSITE_CORP on TSYDVMAS07). Server interface version is different from client application. Check that the client application version is compatible with the server..
Wed 06/03 14:07:04.465 DMSConnectionPool: 289:Error [2808] DmsConnection::Connect -- Error connecting.
Please advise. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet