Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Does Metadatacapture Interface in Teamsite 6.7.1 supports FormAPI?
Smita
Hi,
I am working with Teamsite 6.7.1
Can anyone please confirm if the Metadacapture Interface supports FormAPI.
If yes, please let me know do I need to reset the server after making any changes to metadatacapture6.0.dtd, as <script> tag is not available in this DTD and I need to add FormAPI javascript to my medatacapture form.
Smita
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
santosh013
Why are You making changes in metadatacapture6.0.dtd.
Its only for validation purpose.
Tell your requirement along with your environment.
Smita
I have a select box in my matadatacapture form.
I select one of the options via the tagging screen, save the DCR and then upon re-opening, the option last clicked on is no longer selected.
I want to apply FormAPI JS to store the last selected values in a hidden field and retrive them on re-opening the same tagging screen.
I tried with <script> tag in metadatacapture form but the javascript is not getting invoked whereas the same script is working fine with simple DCT form.
I checked metadatacapture6.0.dtd and found that script element is not available while it is there in datacapture6.0.dtd.
santosh013
Hi,
If this is the case,then try adding script in metadatacapture6.0.dtd and run reset.
If the error still persists then see the logs in iw-home/local/config/logs.
Thanks,
ScatterPlotNoMarkersConnectingLineOnly.JPG
ScatterChartSettings.JPG
sivaramiyer
I assume, you are looking trying to use FormAPI with TaggerGUI - Yes, Possible.
though, I'm NOT sure about the particular requirement you are looking at.
Sivaram
Smita
Thanks.
But I confirmed it from Interwoven and got to know that FormAPI JS is supported by Teamsite 6.7.1 with SP1 and I do not have SP1 installed with my teamsite.