Hi,I've a WFM workflow with a custom initialisation screen.When I choose a file and "New Job" the custom initialisation screen fires up and the job instantiates as expected. All is great.However, when I do not choose a file and try to start the Job with nothing attached I get the default initialisation screen (NOT the custom one).Have I forgotten something fundamental about how Workflows operate or is this expected behaviour ?i.e. the requirement I am having difficulty with is for the custom initialisation screen to be used always upon a "New Job" whether or not a file is attached upon Instantiation.thx - steveLinux | TS 672
Its not configured with any branches. Assign and Submit are OK which is what I'd expect because a file has to be attached initially.It is odd that the instantiation screen ignores the customisation configuration when no file is initially attached.
There is already released SP1 & SP2 of TS 6.7.2 which resolved some bugs.
I think you're a bit premature here - I don't believe that SP2 has been released at this time (not even sure if it exists internally).