I am trying to use a Virtual IP address to access TeamSite soley over https. Currently, when I access TeamSite over
https://VIP_address/iw-cc/command/iw.ui I am able to log in. However, there are cetain scenarios where TeamSite redirects back to http. For example, if you click the logout button, TeamSite redirects the URL to http.
To solve this issue, I referred to
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49698 and added the following redirect rule:
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} =__IWWEBD_HTTP_PORT__
RewriteRule (.*)
https://__IWWEBD_HOST__$1 [R,L]
to rewrite.conf.template
This forced everything over https, but it changed the IP in the URL to the IP that is stored in iw.cfg (which is different than the Virtual IP address). If I change the entry in iw.cfg to the Virtual IP address I get the following error:
Redirect Loop
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
I also tried hardcoding the IP in rewrite.conf.template, but received the same error.
My ultimate goal is the following:
Log in over VIP address
All requests are over https with VIP in URL
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?