I am working on TS6.5.0 SP2.When I click on the workflow tab, the screen for workflow comes up, but details dont. I just get the message "opening page.........." on the status bar and after 5 minutes or so, I grt the error message on the screen saying "page can not be displayed".What can this be due to ?I dont have any problems while using TS6.7.1 SP2Pls esplain.
In the task manager, I can see OpenDeploy UI Admin service.I dont see any TeamSite UI service. I can see only Interwoven Teamsite. But I think its iwserver.svc, right ? So which service to check foe TeamSite UI ?thanks.
How to kill jobs using CLT ? I dont have any job IDs or other details. From where to collect the information required to kill a job ?All the services are running eventhen shall I use iwreset ?thanks
How to kill jobs using CLT ? I dont have any job IDs or other details. From where to collect the information required to kill a job ?