Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Read values from MetadataCapture form
Smita
Hi,
I am working with Teamsite 6.7.1.
I have a select box in my matadatacapture form which is getting populated from a variable. I select one of the options via the tagging screen, save the DCR and then upon re-opening, the last clicked option is no longer selected.
I want the last selected values to retain next time the same form is re-opened. I tried to acheive this through FormAPI but the <script> tag is not working with metadatacapture form.
Please suggest how I can I do this. Its urgent.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nikunj
Hi Smita,
I have really not worked on metatagger as such.
But i just went through this forum for your problem and found one link.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=22088&forumid=11&highlight=metadatacapture
according to this it says MetadataCapture form does not support FormApi.
Smita
Thanks.
I checked with Interwoven support and got it confirmed that metadatacapture form supports FormAPI JS with Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 only and I do not have service pack with my Teamsite.