Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Monitor, Bulk Profile Edit, Autofiler
sschro
After I bulk profile edit a group of documents (Monitor) and change the profile from one Workspace to another, and then refile (Autofiler) the documents, the documents 'Where Used' is still showing the old workspace value, in fact it shows the old and new. Keep in mind I'm going from within the same database, Active->Active.
Am I missing a step, or is there a better way to do this, or perhaps this is just by design?
Basically I want to move a group of documents residing in one workspace to another. And while I accomplished that, its seems there is still some 'clean up' that needs to be done.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KrishnaMohan
Please check whether you are refreshing the filesite after refile from the code.
Thanks
Krish...
sschro
Please check whether you are refreshing the filesite after refile from the code.
Thanks
Krish...
No amount of refreshing changed that the documents appear in both the new and old workspace.
Are you implying that after Autofiling the documents, they should have only appeared in one workspace and not the old and new workspace?