Hi ALL,
Server : Teamsite 6.7.2 on Windows 2003 SP2.
I have a DCT and on IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("OnGenerate",handleGenerate), I call a CGI asking name for DCT. When user provides name in CGI using that name I save the DCT inside data folder using
IWDCRInfo.setDCRName(savePath);
IWDatacapture.save();
Then I edit the same DCR and make few changes and again I click generate, but this time I don't ask for name, I just save with old name using IWDatacapture.save() method.
While doing so I am getting an alert with message "[color=red]The file you are trying to save is being modified by different user. Do you want to overwrite the file?" with two buttons at the bottom Overrite or cancel. [/color]
This was not the case with Teamsite 6.5, but I am getting this message only in 6.7.2. Same user is doing all above steps.
When I look at document IWDatacapture.save(); is a kind of forced save. No idea what has changed in 6.7.2.
Could any one help me, how can I avoid that alert ? any pointers ? I just need forced save.
Thanks,
Sanjeev