Your new server will not retain any favourites because store has nothing to do with My Favourites. They are stored in entity db at 'iw-home\local\entities'Check this for more information about entity db.
Hi,We are migrating the content store from one server to another and i noticed that My Favourites is missing in the new server. Does new server would retain My Favourites for specific user? Current TS version 6.7.1Platform Solaris 10Thanks in AdvanceManu
The favorites are stored in IWHOME/local/config/entities/* - not the backing store. If you copied over things like tsusers.xml, tsgroups.xml, etc. and the entire local/config/entities directory - then you would probably retain the favorites - otherwise you won't.
Before asking my TS admin team regarding whether they have copied entire local/config/entities directory. Can I actually know whether the above said folder is copied or not?ThanksManu
Hi All,I am trying to migrate Favorites from 1 server to other.Copying the entities folder helped once but it is not consistent through out. I don't have access to support site, thus not able to get any info from there. I would really appriciate some quick pointers in this regard. Thanks in advance!Env: TS 7.1.0 on Windows 2003 TO TS 7.1.0 on Win 2008