1) What care shall I take while using iwreset ?2) What happens to users who are using Team site if I use iwreset ?if I use iwreset -ui, iwwebd, iwservletd and iwproxy will restart. If I use iwreset -a, all the services will be restarted.3) Whats the difference between using iwreset and iwreset -a ?
These are the fundamentals that you can read from manualsPlease read the TeamSite® Command-Line Tools manualsif you could not find any answers .. post it again
1) What care shall I take while using iwreset ?2) What happens to users who are using Team site if I use iwreset ?
iwreset means , You are [font=Times New Roman]restarting
Users are not able to access the TS (
.... users working on templates... work flows...etc...), until the restart completed .
if I use iwreset -ui, iwwebd, iwservletd and iwproxy will restart. If I use iwreset -a, all the services will be restarted.3) Whats the difference between using iwreset and iwreset -a ?
search the iwreset cmmd from manual , you will find the anser
-Vin
Thanks.So it means if I use iwreset -ui, the users who are already logged in the system will be booted and will get an error when they try to access a page, right ?
If I use iwreset -a, all the users will lose services and whatever work is not saved will be lost, right ?
... If the user tries to save during the TS service unavailabe, his/her work may or may not be lost.