Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upgrade from TeamSite 6.5 SP2 to 6.7.x
KristerS
My company is running TeamSite 6.5 SP2 and we have a significant amount of custom code utilizing OpenAPI (I assume it is 1.5.2, if that matters). We are interested in upgrading to TeamSite 6.7.1 or 6.7.2 and I understand that OpenAPI is no longer supported and has been replaced by CSSDK.
It is hard to find any information in the TeamSite docs about specifics for CSSDK -- like, what version is compatible with 6.7.1 and/or 6.7.2?
Also, and I can guess what the answer will be, would OpenAPI happen to be usable with 6.7.1 or 6.7.2, or are we going to have to convert our code to use CSSDK?
One other thing, is there any word on when 6.5 will be EOL'd? I saw it is supposed to coincide with 7.0 release, which was to be early 2009, but haven't seen a specific date.
Thanks,
Krister
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet