Hello, I am new to MetaTagger Studio and TeamSite, so please bear with me. We tried copying the file structure for MetaTagger Studio (in other words we did not run an install file), and we are getting an error when we run "mtstudio.bat". The error is: "WARNING: Failed to locate and admin.cfg file. Using default well known port '9090'. ERROR: Failed to discover server. Reason: Missing host or port, reason: null" This is followed by a java exception. Despite all this, I do have an admin.cfg file and it looks like it should work - the issue appears to be that it does not know where to look for this cfg file.
Contents of C:\Program Files\Interwoven\Metatagger Studio\bin\mtstudio.bat:
@echo off
echo MetaTagger Studio
set MTSTUDIO_HOME=C:\Program Files\Interwoven\MetaTagger Studio
"%MTSTUDIO_HOME%\private\java\bin\java.exe" -classpath "%MTSTUDIO_HOME%\lib\iwmt-api.jar";"%MTSTUDIO_HOME%\lib\iwmt-studio.jar";"%MTSTUDIO_HOME%\lib\xml-apis.jar";"%MTSTUDIO_HOME%\lib\xercesImpl.jar" com.interwoven.icm.mtstudio.MTStudio %*
Contents of C:\Program Files\Interwoven\Metatagger Studio\conf\admin.cfg:
9090
The more useful looking file is C:\Program Files\Interwoven\Metatagger Studio\conf\admin.cfg.orig:
http://iwovpsapp2:
9080
But like I said, the problem looks like it just can't find that admin.cfg file. Although I can manually type in the server info and get into MetaTagger Studio, and even open projects, I can't create new projects. I get an error saying that it cannot find the language file, even though that also exists at C:\Program Files\Interwoven\Metatagger Studio\conf\lang\mtlanguages.cfg.
"Failed to open 'null\lang\mtlanguages.cfg'. Loaded default language configuration"
Do I need to get a copy of the installer, or can we fix this with a configuration change? Thanks in advance for everyone's help.
TeamSite info:
Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.2.0
Build Number: 69626
Installed: Oct 27, 2005 by root
MetaTagger Studio 4.1.2
Nate