Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open Deploy Authenticate Failure
Sudheer
I installed the Opendeply and finised boot strapping.
Now i have "Authenticate Failure Problem" for the account i did the bootstrap.
What might be the problem?.
Thanks in Advance
-Sudheer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sudheer, you may get more feedback in the Content Distribution forum. In any case, check your deploy.cfg file and look at the Deploy.bootStrapuserName: section. If you are on a Windows platform, you will need to have it in this format:
hostname\\username
for example, a user named tse in the interwoven domain:
Deploy.bootStrapUserName: interwoven\\tse
Note the 2 back slashes. For Solaris, you just need the username:
Deploy.bootStrapUserName: tse
Remember to run the iwodserverreset command if any changes are made to this file.
-faz
Interwoven TSE
Sudheer
I did everthing in the way you said. I am on windows and I even reinstalled everything.
But still the problem exists.
-Sudheer