I am on TS6.7.1 on Linux. I guess I am still going the old way of defining successor and predecessor in a given task based on standard workflow design on having "Approve" and "Reject" buttons. I recently came to know that there is way to transition between the tasks from the drop down of tasks. So ideally i can choose any task from the drop down to reject back to?Has anyone aware of such thing? can you please share a snippet from this modern wft design? I just need to know how and where you define this drop down and how do you transition from this drop down?If it is mentioned in the manual? can you please point me to page and version #.Thank You
Well i got that info from my Project Lead, I was doing the workflow with all successor and predecessors with email approvals. So we have a design where in a Reviewer can Reject it back to any task in the workflow if have to do that using our standard wft procedure, i will have following buttons in the email sent to reviewer"Push To Production" "Reject to Editor" "Reject To TechEditor" ..... I wonder instead of using such buttons the transition from email can be done by using drop down of all previous task names in that drop down. I am sure this not OOTB functionality but wonder if some onehave done something like this before.Thank You
Well on the same grounds, can i do something like this....?[html] __INSERT__("$Succesor1"); if($succesor2 ne ""){ __INSERT__("$Succesor2"); } ]]> __INSERT__("$Test1"); __INSERT__("$Test2"); __INSERT__("$Test3");[/html]Thank You
I think i can not do this..! Cuz I basically the task transition wouldn't happen with generic "Reject". So i should be having 3 "Reject" succssorsets to transition back to 3 different tasks. Am i right? Please advice