Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite and Lotus Notes
magikandrea
Hi all,
I'm new with WorkSite and I need to setup a procedure that imorts messages from LotusNotes, extract all the related metadata and then uploads the messages in WorkSite setting the metadata extracted from LotusNotes.
Is there anybody that can share some code examples to do this or that can point me in the right direction?
I don't know which library or SDK I can use to work with LotusNotes.
Thank you very much for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
adamfoster
Hi yes I am using Lotus Notes as well.
I am trying to fix some code that adds a case number when you send an email.
I am trying to find some stuff to add the case number (or matter?) to a contextitem before sending the email.
I have a working mail template, and a word template that sort of does it.
I might be able to send you it as a starting point
oh what fun.
Set oContext = CreateObject("IMANEXT.ContextItems")
oContext.Add "Tpe", "SendAndArchive"
oContext.Add "Database", db
can I add any parameters to oContext such as Direction and
caseno?
dunno.
Maybe it is destinationObject?
and I have to get he folder object from the folderId from the matter no somehow?