Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File changed but not uploaded
shahzamaj
I selected a file from TS to make changes to it. After making changes, I did not upload this file. Now when I select this file again in TS to make changes, I get message "selected file was changed in the local area, but was not uploaded. Do you want to overwrite this file with file from teamsite workarea ?"
1 whats this local area ? Is it "iw-temp" ? When we download files from TS, thats where files get srored ?
2 If I select "yes" for overwriting, then existing file in the local area will be replaced with file from TS workarea. If I made changes in the downloaded file but did not upload it. Now If I overwrite local file with file from workarea, then I will have the same file like last time ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CRB
1) yes local area is your iwtemp folder on the machine where you modified the local version of file.
2) if you say yes, it just means that you want to overwrite the changes you made to the local version with the latest version from your workarea. so you will get the same file as before you started making changes.