I know this error has been responded to before - but the response is normally "you have a badly formed WFT." I don't think this is the case since we have not changed any WFT files since before this error started occuring.
We get the following error when we start workflows. XML parse error in WFworkflow.pm: no element found at line 1, column 0 byte-1 at

\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-per\vendor\lib/XMLParser.pm line 187
We do not get this error on all workflows. The TS-Admin workflow does not get this error nor does a WFM created workflow. These workflows complete without error but the deployment log will show that zero files have been deployed.
I made a change to iw.cfg with respect to mail domains however I reverted back to a previous version without that change. The only other change has been to iw_solution_email.ipl used by only one set of workflows. I have also undone that change.
TeamSite 6.7.1 (Not SP1)
Open Deploy 6.1.1
Help Please!
Thanks