I am on TS 6.7.1 on Linux, I am getting simple syntax error for this attached workflow. It is pointing me at the description line for some reason. Can any one let me know if this is correct in the logic.Thanks
I couldn't see any task error , but i can see some perl error.
post the error you are getting
use TeamSite::Flexroles qw(get_users_having_rolesconvert_list_to_html_select);
I coun't see the Flexroles.pm ??
-Vin
I couldn't see any task error , but i can see some perl error. post the error you are getting .. I coun't see the Flexroles.pm ?? -Vin
In the same code i was trying to implement the functioanlity where if a Manager or in this case a editor is selected then the user task is active and for that editor.(Same code as explained in manual when you are adding a whole user task of adding files before review task.)I am getting a sytax error. Couldn't figure out where i am going wrong. I am following the Text book. Here is a snippet....I am getting an error at the secong if statement. i am not sure why. Can any one help. Thank You
q{<succ v="Edit_Content_} . __VALUE__('contributor') . q{"/>};