Hi,I have a requirement to check on the database on save of DCR and then either allow user to save DCT or alert him. I have used callserver to verify the database. I know it is a asynchronous call. I have to hold the JS control till I get the status from callserver and move further. setTimeout doesn't work for me as it leaves the control immediately. I also tried to hold control with some delay function and keep checking on the status. But, the sleep is nothing but a while loop and I believe it is not leaving control of JS for callserver to set the status in Formapi. I would like to know from the experts is there any (better) way in Teamsite to achieve this. Or do we have to work on some synchronous call like XMLHttpRequest.Env: TS 6.5 Sp2 on windows server 2003appreciate your help in advance.- amit
Any suggestion here for improvement