Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Working with MediaBin security and permissions
cdoloriert
hi
I'm trying to set up permissions for TS users for certain folders in MB and I want to find the users for my network domain 'tcc', but none of those users are listed. Only the groups and users for the actual MB are there. how can I include users who are located on Microsoft Windows server domains or Active
Directory users as well? does MediaBin server need to be licensed for LDAP support to be able to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
AFAIK, for TS users to be able to authenticate to MB (with same credentials) using ECM connector both systems need to be configured to use LDAP and users should be logging into TS using their LDAP credentials.
On the other hand, if you are just trying to set up MB users in 'tcc' domain and are not able to see them in MB it might be one of two things.
The id that you are running MB service with. Is that a local system id or domain id. It needs to be a domain id
If it is a domain id does that domain and 'tcc' domain have trust
If both don't help I would suggest contacting support.