Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Associating SitePublisher Taxonomy to DCR's
System
Hi All,
I am trying to create a microsite which uses taxonomy for navigation.
For this, I have certain queries
1. How to associate a DCT with a Taxonomy Node?
2. How to display content based on the taxonomy node selected in the sitepublisher site?
3. How to delete taxonomy from the site?
The problem is that there is not a lot of documentation available for this.
Even if someone can point me to the correct documentation for this, it would help.
Regards,
Deepali
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ts130208
Hi Deepali,
After you have created taxonomies and created DCR, publish the DCR.
It will prompt to tag the form entry :
Category Type = Select the category
Related categories = select the related categories.
Now Create content rules
Edit the component and select the Content rule you have created
Publish your site.
Preview, submit and publish the dcr.
How to delete taxonomy from the site? :- No Idea
cheers
ts
Migrateduser
Hey ts,
thanks for your reply.
I tried creating the taxonomies but the problem is that when I try to tag content, the content categories and content types list comes null.
I have added nodes in both the content type and content categories.
Is there any configuration required for this?
There doesnt seem to be any documentation with regards to creating taxonomy.
Regards,
Deepali
Migrateduser
Well...I got the solution to the problem i was facing before.
You need to submit the taxonomy using the SitePublisher- Taxonomy - Submit option.
But now, Targeting is not working.
I am trying to create a simple content rule
if
the gender of the user is male
then
select content that belongs to category ▼ HighNet Worth and add to the context
[else]
But is does not seem to be working.
I get an error in the backend "NullPointerException"
My guess is that the category is not getting associated to the content correctly using the MetaDataCapture UI.
Does anyone know the exact steps?
Regards,
Deepali