It looking for user's email that was entered when you set that user up in TS -- usually this is done via TS Admin > Manage Users screen.
one doubt regarding the CSSDK api.I am using mailnotificationjava class for sending mails.i have configured iw.cfg for mail server and usemaping_file is set to true.However when i use User.getEmailAddress(), it is returning null....It is not returning the values from email_map.cfg.Any help?Does CSSDK reads from email_map or tries to get email id from active directory
As vpatel suggested !Use the Administration Tab->Mange Users->Check that for every user has email addresses defined,or you can also make an entry in tsusers.xml.As ghoti has given you accurate explanation of the process.Java program reads the user information in the same manner as explained.
Jcse - if you've never seen it, I recommend renting and watching Woody Allen's movie: "Bananas" - after you watch it, hopefully you'll understand the reference (there's a small clip of the scene I'm thinking of, about 1 minute in, but I think it's best if you see the whole thing)