Hi,TS 6.7.1 SP1Windows 2003 ServerAlthough this topic has been discussed before also, I'm reposting it because I wasn't able to find any suitable reponse. Here is the issue:In my DCT, I have added custom handler on 'onSave' event which checks the fields for some validations and show some alert boxes on validation failure. This is all working fine on click of 'Save' or 'Save As' or 'Finish' button. But click of 'Preview' is not calling my custom handler at all. Instead, the default message shows "Either required fields have not been filled out or fields contain invalid values. The form cannot be previewed until this information is completed or corrected. " As per FormAPI document onSave event is called on click of Preview as well but it is not happening. I also tried adding custom handler for onPreveiw event. Even that is not being called. How to solve this? Is this a bug in this version of TS? Is there any bug fix available?
It seems to be bug with TS 6.7.1 SP1 but with TS 6.7.1 preview calls on onSave event flow before previewing a file.
Any fix or workaround for this thing?