One more observation, I ran through the iw.cfg file and found that.[iwproxy_smartcontextedit_allowed] section has no entries..... as given in the TS admin doc this entry is not mandatory for visual preview, if nothing is given then TS will pick the default entry..... is this completely true. If it is true then I should be able to visual preview rite.Pls correct me if I am wrong Rgds,-P
Hi,I got TS 671 SP1 with LS 3.1 on Solaris 10, with Tomcat apache I have the issue with the following scenario.Details:1. Created a .page , generated and submitted it.2. Now I have tried to compare the versions of the .page and got the error, that page cannot be displayed with Visual only, other comparisons like source,tag, propertiesare working fine.This is happening on prod and I have another environment with all similar configurations but the error is not happening in the other.I know that this is someway related to the webserver, but not able to isolate.Please share your thotsRegards,Pawan