Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Show/Hide Items in a nested replicant
abiondo
I have a DCR and would like to hide specific elements when I select something in a dropdown box. I am having a difficult time finding an example that will help me troubleshoot this.
I am trying to select on the field format, which is a nested container under Paragraphs and RelatedImages.
When the item Flash Video is selected I want to disable the width and height box. Below is a copy of my DCT. Any hep you can provide would be much appreciated.
thanks,
Anthony Biondo
[PHP]
This template will be used to collect content for common areas of the website.
Section
Select the site section for the page
Meta Data
Page Title
Please enter a summary of the page less than 255 characters.
Page Description
Page Keywords
Please add comma-delimited list of keywords.
Page Language
Select the language of the content on this page.
Section Home Page
Will this content be a section home page?
Header
Header at the top of the content body
Paragraph
This section contains pairs of sub-title and paragraps.
Paragraph
Paragraph
File
The path for the image
/Media Database/internet/performrx
Format
Select the format of the image.
Width
The width for the image. Width must be 1 - 500 pixels
Height
The height for the image. Width must be 1 - 500 pixels
Label
The label for the image, used for alt value.
Show Label
Show label on page.
Alignment
Select the position for the image.
Subtopics
This section contains pairs of sub-title and paragraps.
Subtitle
Subtitle
Sub-Paragraph
Sub-Paragraph
Disclaimer
Disclaimer Text
<script language="javascript" location="template-type" src="common.js"></script>
[/PHP]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
I've illustrated something similar in [post=110382]this[/post] post, see if you can leverage it
Faizi
Hi,
Please attach the JavaScript file so that we will try find the solution which you want.
Thanks,
PercentComplete.rptdesign