Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
xsl include produces erroneous data in email template
alisyedj
Hi
I created a generic xsl file that I am including in my notification xsl (email template being called from Email Task in WorkFlow Modeler). When I get the email, I don't see any data from notification.xsl file. I see some garbage information from Workflow modeler.
However, if i don't include generic.xsl OR if I just use generic xsl, i see correct results.
Any ideas?
Syed
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CRB
you might just have a statement in your xsl that is printing more than you need. usually xsl templates will only print what you code it to print.
try commenting out and gradually uncommenting things in your templates till you find the source of your problem. if you post both of your templates on here, somebody will point out the issue.
alisyedj
Hi
I have attached the files.
Syed
Firenze
I think the problem is your path.
I have had problems using xsl:include or xsl:import with the workflow modeler due to the path of the XSL not being found.
Have you tried to see what happens if you reference the full path to your file?