Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Default page background image
jamessteel
Hi,
Is there some way to set a default Background Image (Page Settings - General - Background Image)?
It seems that this attribute is only available in Page Settings and cannot be set in default.site or even in Template Settings.
I suppose I could create a new layout xsl that applies a default background-image if no Background is set, but that seems a bit arduous for such a simple task, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kmu
You should rather do the general background through CSS.
I think setting it in edit mode is only to see it while editing because of the way it renders the components (you wouldn't see a CSS background image there).
Migrateduser
I think for that if u use CSS then that is the best option.
I will not prefer changing the layouts for this thing.