I am not sure if this is the right query to put in this forum:Say I have two different environments of Teamsite one Test and another production.Now what I want is -If I make some changes in a content on the Test environment, instead of making the same changes in Prod environment to avoid duplicating the effort,I want to push the changed content directly from Test to Prod.In the example that i gave,it is talking about content..but it could be anything...any object in teamsite.I know there is something odd with the requirement....as very rarely the same changes you make in Test are done in Prod.Now my query is:1.Is there any such feature available out of the box.?2.If not,can this be done using custom script....3.What would be the difficulties if done using custom script...since script would be dependant on the type of object to be synced3.Has anyone heard of any product where similar feature is provided....could be any portal or CMS