Hi,I am using Multi select box in my Datacapture which gets populated at run time.But while displaying the size of the box remains constant keeping the remaining values scrollable.Also need to increase the width of the box as per the length of the values.Please advise.Thanks & Regards,Manish
Hi,I'm using cgi to populate only the options in Multi Select box but the box has already been created in the DCT.- Manish
Hi Adam, I am also facing the same issue. it seems the lenght of select is fixed. Herewith i attached the sceenshot for your reference.DCT: <item name="promos" pathid="promos"> <label>Promo Reference</label> <select required="t" > </select> </item>Select values are retrieved from DB using call server in FormAPISample values in select:AJ - Take 2 boosts or more and get the them half price for 3 monthsAK - First month anytime on us - 1 month Anytime call plan free = £4.49 credit for one monthIs there any solution to change length of select to display the full value?