Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Excel 2007 and Office 2003
Deftone
Hi,
I have a problem with Worksite 8.2 SP1 Integration in Excel 2007. Excel 2007 was installed on its own on top of Office 2003.
I have checked the Excel addins and the worksite integration is disabled and cannot be re-enabled due to a run time error.
Are there any tweaks to get this working?
Thanks in advance.
A
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Carbon
This is where it gets fun. 2007 integration requires a different set of dll's than 2003. During install, Interwoven checks to see what version of office you have on your machine, and installs / registers the appropriate dlls. In your case, you had 2003 first, so it registered those and not the 2007 dll's. I wish I could tell you it's as easy as registering a different set of dll's on the machine, but the fact that Office 2007 was not present on the machine during the time of install means that they did not get copied over. At this point, you have two options:
1) Uninstall Interwoven and re-install it
2) Find the Office 2007 dll's from a the installation package, copy them over, unregister the Office 2003 dll's and and register the Office 2007 dlls.
I have never done #2, but it should work.
Hope that helps.
AntP
Hi Carbon,
Do you happen to have a list of the dll's that need to be unregistered and re-registered?
Thanks!
AntP
Carbon
This technote should give you all you need to know on the O2K7 front:
http://tinyurl.com/O2K7Integration
Hope that helps.