OK, so who will be the 1st with 10 years experience ? I hit 10 in July. Adam has to be pretty close as well. Who else ?
I hit 10 years in August.. had to go look back at an old resume to see.. can't believe its actually been 10 years.. I believe the first version I worked with was 3.05 (for some reason that number sticks in my mind), Templating was not yet released (or if it was, it was an add-on and just came out), and workflow was an add-on too.. - Jon
wow.. your memory is much better than mine.. I remembered those being seperate.. but could not remember "when" the came out.. just that we had to install them seperately..
And the Old Fart award goes to... ?
I guess that gotta be Andy!
I think I'm 10. Began with 4.5.1 in (I believe) September of 1998 and soon thereafter upgraded to 5. Might have been 1999 though, I'm not really clear that far back.Man... that was a long time ago!