The next generation Tagger GUI is invoked whenever a user selects a single file to tag through ContentCenter Standard or Professional. To ensure backward compatibility, the next generation Tagger GUI is capable of displaying rulesets based on the schemas used by both the original and next generation Tagger GUIs. The default behavior for this TeamSite release is for the next generation Tagger GUI to implement rulesets based on the original-style schema.The original Tagger GUI is invoked whenever a user selects more than one file to tag through ContentCenter Standard or Professional.
FormAPI does not work with mutliple files only when you select a single file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><data-capture-requirements> <ruleset name="Default Rule"> <root-container name="Root" location="Root"> <item name="TITLE" pathid="TITLE"> <label>Title</label> <text required="f" size="100" maxlength="100"/> </item> <script><![CDATA[ alert(IWDatacapture.getItem("/Root/TITLE").getValue()); ]]></script> </ruleset></data-capture-requirements>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><data-capture-requirements> <ruleset name="Default Rule"> <root-container name="Root" location="Root"> <item name="TITLE" pathid="TITLE"> <label>Title</label> <text required="f" size="100" maxlength="100"/> </item> </root-container> <script><![CDATA[ alert(IWDatacapture.getItem("/Root/TITLE").getValue()); ]]></script> </ruleset></data-capture-requirements>
based on my testing, the onFormInit event doesn't get triggered with more than a single file.
Based on your testing of what version of TeamSite?Your signature says TS 6.7.1 SP1 - but the question is with regard to TS 6.7.2 SP1 - different versions.
I haven't played with it much, but I wonder if you create a separate JS file and go through the formal process of calling the init() function when the form is finished loading - if it works any better...
Okay - I decided to play with this a bit - I changed the config to look like this Each time I change the value and then switch to another field - I get the desired effect - i.e. an alert showing the new value - in both cases the item name is simply /Root/TITLE.So - I think the question of FormAPI working is proved - the question of the original test case is questionable.