Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Object being looked up...
Victor2
Hi,
We have some users experiencing issues with some files in their workarea. When I try to view properties on those generated file I get the error:
Object being looked up was not found =>
Root cause:
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: (Object being looked up was not found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.CSWorkflowEngineJNIServer.getTasks(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.getTasks(WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.java:227)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSWorkflowEngineImpl.getTasks(CSWorkflowEngineImpl.java:139)
at com.interwoven.ccpro.filesys.properties.file_005fproperties_jsp._jspService(file_005fproperties_jsp.java:680)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:704)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:474)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:409)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:312)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:281)
Now this makes me believe that this file is attached to a workflow that either is terminated or corrupted and therefor the "CSWorkflowEngineJNIServer" (the workflow could not be found).
Is there a way to find my command line tool, if a file is attached to a WF or/and what ID that WF has?
I know that the entire WF database can be "flushed" but that is a no go, any suggestions on how to proceed on this ?
Regards
V
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
How are you trying to generate the files?
If these reside permanently on TeamSite and aren't deleted after workflow is end, then their properties should be available. Try to generate the same file with the users who are facing this problem and the users who are not. Insert debugging statement before and after generaion of these files.
Please state you TS version and environment details.
ArtzHere
Hi,
I get the same issue when I try to preview file. Did you find any solution.
----------------
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: /default/main/WellaProfessional/TeamSite Training/WORKAREA/workinprogress/zz_tst_H1A-3F234-FZR71_kmishra_1_manifest(Object being looked up was not found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.jni.FileServiceAdapterImpl.deleteFile(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSFileImpl.delete(CSFileImpl.java:764)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.transform.impl.PreviewManifest.remove(PreviewManifest.java:368)
at
-----------------
My TS version 6.7.1 and Windows environment.
Br,
Artz
ArtzHere
Hi,
I fixed this issue at last.
Just go through the install guide for your specific o/s and there is a specific command that you will need to run:-
\iw-perl\bin\perl
\install\tspostreboot.pl
IIS
this configures the settings on your IIS and it worked for me!
Br,
Artz
ArtzHere
Also, the problem "Object being looked up" error came up as the page preview in templating.cfg was set to .php and the MIME type in IIS was not set. So, it was unable to find the same.