Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamic List
BLgz
Good morning.
I am trying to create a dynamic list to display matter information for a particular client.
Columns that show are Matter Number, Matter Name, Court Name, Contact, Last Modified, and Next Deadline.
I am trying to design the best way to accomplish this. Requirements would be to sort this list; and have each row editable with hyperlinks.
I tried building a SQL table, and then using the SQL table/view connector; and this worked great to display the data; but its not sortable and cannot contain hyperlinks... and would need a custom front end to let users modify data.
I also thought about create a excel workbook in iManage and then displaying Excel object on the worksite so users can freely modify it without needing to download and/or upload.
Am I dreaming here or does this sound like it is possible?
The hyperlinks in each row would link to another page that listed all documents associated with that matter. I have in the past built a page like this; only thing tripping me up this time is the dynamic editable linkable list.
Your help/thoughts/advice are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Brad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi
You could use an asp:GridView bound to the Worksite database for this, the GridView can do sorting and paging automatically.
You could either use a TemplateField or a HyperLinkField column that links to your second page. You can use a QueryString to tell the second page which matter to show documents for.
Regards
Scott
BLgz
Thank you for the reply.
Would I need to host my own IIS/Asp page that is viewable outside the walls of our firm to do this?