TS 6.7.1. SP2Workflow manual I am referring - TS6.7.0 wf.pdf...Pls explain
Its TS6.7.1 SP1In available_tamplates.dtd of the config file I am looking at, in branch element there is no sub-element wherr you can specify branch details.In the available_templates.dtd, branch element is specified as[html] [/html]There is no branch-list element and there is no sub-element under branch element. There is no user-list element (only user). So how can we create available_templates.cfg as specified in my question ?How to understand this DTD ?In the branch element, can we specify path to WORKAREA level ? Will it mean that even in a same b ranch only specific workarea will have access to this workflow and not all WAs will have access ?thanks
thanks for the answers. I can understand DTDs very well. Problem here is I dont see branch_list or user_list specified in DTD and its used in CFG file. So whats the syntax for this branch_list or user_list ? I did go through ts6.7.1sp1wf manual and in that also syntax is not specified. Thats why Im confused and still I have not got answer about how to use branch_list and user_list.Pls explain.
3) Vinayak, capital dir is located as iw-home/local/config/wft/capital - There is no default folder.
Thanks Adam and Vinayak.1) Adam as you said, user_list and branch_list is old format. But will this old coding still work with new format in ts6.7.1 sp1 ? 2) In workflow manual of ts6.7.1sp1, I still see some coding with user_list and branch_list is some examples. Are they still using this format with newer formats ?
For Point 1: No need to include the "allowed" tag if not required.For Point 2: Yes ! you can use "name" attribute instead of "value" attribute. It can be ok to use either ways.For Point 3: Here your "Capital" dir should be located under the >> iw-home/local/config/wft/default/ folder onlyFor Point 4: you can refer branch value as:branch value="/default/main/ Your_branch_name/.*" include="yes"
Yesterday night I downloaded workflow 6.7.1 sp1 documentation from the support site and today I cant find it there. Anyways, Adam, the command_list that I am talking about is in two examples in documentation of workflow manual.If this command_list is an old format(6.7.0), then this is the format used in available_templates.cfg I am looking at. When I click on "about" tab on CCPro, info I get is "TeamSite6.7.1 SP1". So its 6.7.1. How can this 6.7.0 format work with newer version of 6.7.1 SP1 ? And yeah, this coding in older format(6.7.0) is working fine with 6.7.1 SP1.Pls explain.