Create other "sub-dcrs" and just use browse button to reference those "sub-dcrs"???? Am I missing something?
Thanks for reply.Is there any other way because right now we have implemented the same we dont want to writte the ipl file and not explicitly wrap in the dcr field.ThanksAnu
Hi Annu,Please tell how to call another DCT from DCT. without using perl script.
Ideally, we should avoid having inlines within included DCT chunks. It entails an overhead on the developers to handle that logic by themselves. The included chunk should ideally be simple datacapture tags.
I would strongly disagree. Inline is a good mechanism to create shared "chunks" (as you called them)of Projects' DCTs thus seriously reducing coding/maintenance efforts. Inlines provide just about the only supportedmechanism to make DCTs somewhat dynamic. Inlines allow you to limit Content Contributors access to templatesand so on, ad infinitum. Within limitation that you've proposed inlines would be all but useless, you might as well use these "simple datacapture Tags" instead.
Boris - I think, perhaps, you misunderstood...