Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Branching Structure
Lynchy
Does anyone know if there is a document which would provide Interwoven Best Practice recommendations in regards to Branching and Workarea structure?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure about white papers - and unfortunately, right now I'm on a very slow dial-up connection so I can't easily surf and look - but you really need to be more specific about the environment your attempting to support when trying to design a branch / workarea structure.
If you haven't already done so, you might want to look for the book:
Web Content Management
A Collaborative Approach
by Russell Nakano (Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-65728-1) which goes over a considerable amount of best practices in WCM.
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
Lynchy
There is a mention in the Content Migration document the references the Branching Best Practices Document available from Interwoven
amyk1
I am also interested in the Branch Structures Best Practices Document if it's found. I am currently setting up several new branch structures, and would find this information useful
Migrateduser
anybody found this?
Migrateduser
I found an old application note that would probably be useful.
Send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you. (darren@interwoven.com)
You might also consider looking at this article:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/att/049531/3370/BP-TeamCode_V3.doc
It might help you when considering different branch alternatives.
Darren Knipp
Interwoven Product Management
Edited by DarrenK on 06/27/03 08:59 AM (server time).